7.29.2007

Aaah, summertime

When I could stay home and watch television without the interruption of social interaction or education. Suffice it to say this commercial was so full of gratuitous sexual innuendo that it soundly carbonated my young, tormented libido.




This next one appealed to my nerdish side. I played a bunch of Atari, and was always interested in more games. Most of all M-Network employed a dreadfully catchy jingle. Still get it going through my head on summer days like this.



I never owned any M-Network games. They seemed pretty lame. Hell, most Atari games are woefully inadequate by today's standard. You can freakin' save a game now days!!! I can't tell you the number of games I forfeited due to bladder issues. High Scores were a matter of hearsay. Sure I turned over Asteroids, but does any one believe me? Where's the proof?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow! Those are some high-tech graphics! LOL, I totally remember them. Love the girls' 80's clothes, I had so many outfits like those.