8.18.2006

Saturday Morning Live Action

As I recall, I was never a huge fan of Saturday morning cartoons. For one thing, my older sister and brother were 6 and 9 years older, and I hated being treated like a kid, so I tried not to act like a kid (to an extent, anyway). For another, I didn't care to get up early. Here are a couple of the few Saturday morning shows I did watch:


Big John Little John
I loved this show, and had a crush on little John. Wonder whatever happened to him.


The Monster Squad
I may have liked this one just because my sister did. It did scare me a bit, but in a good way. When I found this intro on YouTube, I was surprised to find that Fred Grandy played Walt. This was just slightly pre-Love Boat. I had a crush on him, too. Geez -- both Walt and Little John -- guess I've always liked nerds.

Note: I was quite surprised to find both of these intros, and they were both way more cheesy than I remembered.

No comments: