9.07.2008

The object of the Trix Rabbit's desire



The Trix Rabbit, on the other hand, desperately wants the cereal confection, but it denied at every turn. I'm torn with this. Seeing the way Sonny is enabled by his support group to get the object of his desire, his downfall. Sonny is denied, perhaps because the kids have seen how he gets when hopped up on the Trix. Maybe he can handle it. Maybe he just wants it and the kids are greedy and selfish. I wonder if local supermarkets have a picture of the Trix Rabbit behind the counter with "don't sell to this rabbit" scrawled on it. He can obviously afford disguises and in the above case, an amplifier and guitar. You'd think he could buy his own.

I guess they're just for kids, ask your vet if Trix is right for your rabbit.

1 comment:

Cary McNeal said...

I never liked Trix, and always thought to myself that the rabbit should visit my house, because I would gladly give him my cereal.

Lucky Charms, on the other hand, I was not willing to share.